Matt Gets His Bobcat!

OK, so this news is only 2 weeks old...
Matt completed all the requirements to recive his cubscout Bobcat award. He was so excited - seriously for 2 months he talked about it & kept checking to make sure that when the appointed pack meeting had arrived we would not only be there, but have bells on for him to recive it. I'm so thankful for a son that is so excited to do good things and make and achieve good goals. Way to go Matt!!!
I guess it's a tradition to hang the scout upside down when he receives his award...
Our Happy Matt
2 comments:
GOOD FOR MATT! I did cubscouts a few wards ago, it was always so fun to see how proud they were to get their rewards. I see the pride in Matts face there too!
this is the kind of thing that scares me about having a boy. that doesn't look fun to me at all!
Post a Comment