Can I just say how much I love Matt & how much he makes me smile? Lately Phil has been leaving about the same time I would to take Matt to school - and since it's on the way... Phil has been super great and been dropping Matt off.
The other day as Matt walked the door, I got a special treat... Matt boogied his way out the door. I know the pictures don't do it justice, but for any of you that have had the treat of watching Matt dance - think Saturday Night Fever, with a lot more hip action... you'll appreciate how hilarious it was...


Seriously, all the way out the door!
I love that groovin' boy!
3 comments:
That made me smile too! What a great spirit to start off your day.
I love that groovin' boy too! I miss him. You are so lucky you can't be released from your calling to teach him . . . *sigh*
Oh yes, and oh boy, he is taking after his father! Pretty soon he will be singing the Pointer's song "I'm So Excited" in the shower!
We just want to know who taught him how to "get it on" like that ... hmmm Stephy, hmmm?
Post a Comment